Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Region IV championship

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Region IV championship

    Baseball (6/2)

    Virginia High 9 Richlands 3

    Va High hosts Northside, Tuesday, in the first round of State, and Richlands travels to Hidden Valley.


    Softball (5/31)

    Tunstall 4 Virginia High 1

    Tunstall hosts Jefferson Forest on Tuesday, while Va High travels to play Cave Spring.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1530's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region IV championship

    who pitched for virginia high??
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"

    -Pete Rose

  3. #3
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region IV championship

    For the baseball team..
    Preston Smith started (4 innings, 3 runs)
    Justin Grimm (3 innings, 0 runs, 7 K's)

    For the softball team...
    Lannie Johnson started (1 inning..pitched into the second, 2 runs)
    Cassie Campbell (6 innings, 2 runs)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region IV championship

    I take it Cave Spring beat Northside? I knew the two were playing never heard the outcome though.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region IV championship

    Nevermind, I misread that and I talked to one of my friends who said HV won the region. HV must be coming on, last time I talked to him he said HV was under-achieving.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region IV championship

    Yep, HV won, 12-4. HV's record is 16-10.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •